I am a Divine and Beautiful Being


I Am a Divine and Beautiful Being


I choose to live each moment with appreciation and complete acceptance of my own Divinity and beauty.


I choose to appreciate and accept the beauty in all beings and the perfect divinity in each moment. 


I open my heart to the possibility of Love and benefit from every being and each moment.


I purge myself of all doubt, negativity, judgmental tendencies, guilt, panic, and fearful thinking.


I always seek that which I need to grow, to bud, to bloom, to blossom, to fruit, to bear seed.


I dare to draw into myself the positive manifestation of each trial and difficulty; the rightness of every lesson. 


I breathe deeply and savor the love and benefit that surrounds and embraces my life as I live it each moment.


I forgive myself with every breath I take and renew my transformative intentions with every beat of my heart.


I glory in the goodness and rightness of all that I encounter and all that I Am.


I Am a Divine and Beautiful Being.


-Donna Henes
Share/Bookmark

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario